Saturday, March 19, 2016

Day 1:

Well this is it.  This is the last day!  At 7:50 tonight I am officially a thirty year old.  I am leaving the wonderful bliss of twenty-something behind.

How do I feel? Pretty content actually.  I am sitting with my lovely wife and cat daughter watching one of my favorite shows, I cleaned and prepped last night so I don't have to today, and I am full from a delicious breakfast that we had delivered.

Will tonight feel like I pass through a force-field that strips away my youth? I doubt it.  As I've aged, I've figured out that it really is just another day.  What makes it special is what you and your loved ones implant on it.  The only thing I will probably feel tomorrow is hungover (an unfortunate trait of turning 25). I made wine punch which is surprisingly stout, even for me.

This is it! It has been a fun ride and a fun project.  I haven't decided if I will chronicle the first thirty days of my thirties yet.  I'd better decide soon...

Anyway, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment